Tel: 01300 341370
GPS Coordinates: N 50 50.190 W 2 29.025
Minterne House is situated in Dorset, between Dorchester and Sherborne on the A352.
Please click the links below for driving directions via RAC routeplanner (each link opens in a new window):
- Directions from London 2 hours 52 minutes via A303
- Directions from the South (Portland) 42 minutes via A354 and A352
- Directions from the West (Cornwall) 2 hours 48 minutes via A30
- Directions from the East (Dover) 3 hours 39 minutes via A303
- Directions from the North (Bristol) 1 hour 39 via A37
Parking is free for those visiting Minterne House and Gardens and can be found opposite St Andrews Church
Gardens Open Daily
10am – 6pm * 11th February to 9th November * Admission Price £5.00 (Children under 12 Free)
Season Tickets Available Here
Dogs welcome on leads * Parking is FREE for visitors in the car park opposite St Andrews Church * Minterne currently offers a selection of cream teas (weather permitting - please phone ahead to confirm) * Please note: Unfortunately, Minterne Gardens feature many uneven surfaces and are therefore NOT SUITABLE for wheelchairs * Minterne House itself is a private residence and therefore not open to the public without prior consent.